Chewing my keyboard

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Blunkett's resignation

Like most liberals, I have harboured a passionate dislike of the policies of our authoritarian ex-home secretary.

However, when he eventually resigned and pictures like this emerged where it's obvious the poor guy has been crying, I could not feel anything for him but intense pity.

From articles like this, I feel that if he was to sacrifice everything for love (being frightfully romantic this seems like an entirely admirable aim to me) he could have chosen a woman more worthy of his obvious depth of feeling. I suspect that had their roles been reversed, she would not have made the choices he did.

The sheer number of affairs and devotion of all these guys tho' - what do they say about nice girls finishing last!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home